Good afternoon: Since 2008 I have enjoyed providing sales and station management of television broadcast groups daily updates about our changing and challenging business of media marketing and advertising.
July 7th I had to take leave as a result of a most needed surgical procedure and that soon as I was able to get back in the office I would jump back in and continue. I had additionally asked if there was anything that each sales and management team would like to see on this no-charge blog, LeNoble's Media Marketing And Advertising that I would gladly add for even more for your enjoyment.
Today is July 29th and I'm sure with everything that's been going on in our exciting business, time has run short while budgets have grown perhaps adding to the day's pressures.
So with great reluctance I am no longer going to update the blog as I have done with hopes each of you have gained from it and wish each of you and long and happy and healthy prosperous career ahead.
I have truly enjoyed the wonderful career I have had since I began selling and managing radio and television advertising since 1967. The blog was just another fun trip but without you it's no longer fulfilling. So my dear friends, I am signing off.
If you have a minute send me a note to drphilipjay@gmail.com...I'd love to hear from you!
May peace be with you and your beautiful families!
No comments:
Post a Comment