Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Getting Back into the Scheme of Things

Hi all: A big and remarkable Happy New Year. I apologize that when you all jumped on this blog from around Dec 6th til now...you didn't find anything new or exciting to read. That's because I was working with my physiotherapist in early December and making great progress repairing the nasty spine surgery which resulted in two terrible bouts of staph I got as a gift from Rose Medical Center here in Denver back in February 2010....annnd as I was walking up hill with the PT I felt a pain in between my shoulders that radiated into the front of my chest that was similar to the pain I had back in 1997 which resulted in an angioplasty. This time following a trip to the cardiologist to check on the pain I had walking up the hill he immediately scheduled an angiogram. The results was a bit shocking when the cardiologist sent me to the hospital on Dec 21 and, the next day....the 22nd, the cardiac surgeon delivered a quadruple bi-pass surgery to fix the 90% blockage I had in four of the big arteries in the heart. Sooo....now I am getting back to the blog and you'll find a coupla new things I just posted.

This year will be a great year...and good bye and good riddance to 2010!! I am getting back into the scheme of things and am quite excited to get back to healthy living...'cause i ain't finished with me yet and I have a lot to do. So take good care of yourselves this year...and enjoy life. It's worth living.

Philip Jay LeNoble, Ph.D.

No comments: